Looking For A Certified Home Inspection Near Me In Edmonton?
Certified Home Inspections Edmonton is YEG Inspections speciality. We provide a thorough home inspection with 400+ items checked, modern equipment, punctual report, and experienced staff that you can depend on your home inspection being done once and done right! YEG inspections is licensed, bonded, insured by the Alberta government to perform home inspections. With 27 years of home renovation and construction experience we can see what others can’t.
Providing Certified Home Inspections In Edmonton And Surrounding Areas.
Here are some of the guarantees and warranties you receive free with your home inspection report:
Buy Home Back Guarantee – I Buy your home back if I miss anything during your home inspection
$10 000 Honour Guarantee – Pay up to $10 000 towards anything proven stolen during my inspection
5 Year Roof Warranty – Any new leaks in your roof up to 5 years after inspection
SewerGard – Warranties your sewer for 90 days after closing
RecallChek – A complete recall check on all home appliances including furnace and hot water heater
Ask The Expert – free service give you access to professionals to ask any question about your property
Services we offer:
Certified Home Inspections of residential properties including custom homes, duplexes, four-plexes, bungalows, split story, manufactured homes, mobile homes, apartments, condominiums, rural properties and acreages.
- 11 Month Warranty Inspections – Before you sign off on new home warranty at 12 months have your home inspected to prevent you from not putting any rightful claims against builders.
- Condo Inspections – I inspect the whole condominium building, not just the condo unit.
- New Home Phase Inspections – Inspect the home being built at various stages of construction. The rush to build homes has diluted the quality of home builders. Protect your investment.
- New Home Inspections – Are performed just prior to the home builder passing keys to the new prospective owners. New is not always best.
- Pre-Listing Inspections -help you sell your home quicker by finding and eliminating potential issues before being listed on the market.
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspection – Know the condition of your potential new home before you sign the closing documents.
- Pool & Hot Tub Inspections
Buying a home can be a huge risk to your safety and your investment. Why not reduce the risk by getting a home inspection from professionals with over 27 years experience in home renovations and construction experience.
What do we offer? We will do a thorough home inspection taking about 4 hours on average including a fifty+ page report detailing everything that is found. It will include pictures, notes, and recommendations for any possible issues that might arise. We can do the home inspection with you present or we can present the finished report to you at your convenience.
Make sure your “offer to purchase” a home includes a condition “pending the results of a home inspection”
Certified YEG Home Inspector will:
- Evaluate the physical condition: of the structure, construction and mechanical systems
- Identify items that should be repaired or replaced
- Recommend qualified professionals to inspect or repair
A Typical Home Inspections Edmonton Includes:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
And much more.
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
YEG inspections will do certified home inspections in surrounding areas as well, including St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Ardrossan, Acheson, Leduc, Calmar, Beaumont, Bruderheim, Morinville, Nisku, Gibbons, Camrose, and Villeneuve and more. Extra mileage applies.
My Promise to You